Friday, May 06, 2005

Personal Ad of the Week

Again, the Washington City Paper disappoints not:

The Willoughby

Last month I found in the laudry your beautiful Victoria Secret thong. I put my e-mail inside and placed it on some visible place, hoping for some thanks message at least... still nothing. Well, I am still looking to find some underwear of yours, but no luck this time.. Do you believe that underwear can tell a lot about personality? E-mail me, I am looking forward to hear from you... from what I've seen, your personality must be great!!!

When: Sunday, May 1, 2005

Where: The Willoughby laundry

I saw a: Woman

I am a: Man

Date posted: Thursday, May 5, 2005


Your personality sounds great too, brother.

3 comments:

Arethusa said...

What a fucking weirdo! I'd drop the undie and the crummy e-mail paper in the bin (like anyone's really going to reclaim such a personal clothing item after leaving it lying around in some public place). Who knows what he might have done with it before leaving it in a "visible" place.

Eeewwww.

Canowine said...

I hope her 300-lb nose tackle boyfriend does her laundry and sends him a sweet "meet me in the laundry room tonight at midnight" e-mail.

Anonymous said...

You know ,I have some shaiya gold,and my friend also has some
shaiya money,do you kouw they have the same meaning,Both of them can be called
shaiya gold,I just want to buy shaiya online gold,because there are many cheap shaiya gold