Friday, May 06, 2005

Personal Ad of the Week

Again, the Washington City Paper disappoints not:

The Willoughby

Last month I found in the laudry your beautiful Victoria Secret thong. I put my e-mail inside and placed it on some visible place, hoping for some thanks message at least... still nothing. Well, I am still looking to find some underwear of yours, but no luck this time.. Do you believe that underwear can tell a lot about personality? E-mail me, I am looking forward to hear from you... from what I've seen, your personality must be great!!!

When: Sunday, May 1, 2005

Where: The Willoughby laundry

I saw a: Woman

I am a: Man

Date posted: Thursday, May 5, 2005


Your personality sounds great too, brother.

2 comments:

Arethusa said...

What a fucking weirdo! I'd drop the undie and the crummy e-mail paper in the bin (like anyone's really going to reclaim such a personal clothing item after leaving it lying around in some public place). Who knows what he might have done with it before leaving it in a "visible" place.

Eeewwww.

John said...

I hope her 300-lb nose tackle boyfriend does her laundry and sends him a sweet "meet me in the laundry room tonight at midnight" e-mail.