Monday, May 09, 2005

mp3 Remixes - Britney's Toxic (Armand Van Helden remix) and Dido's White Flag (Al B Rich remix)

Superstars #1 Hits Remixed is out tomorrow, featuring jizztastic mixes of really annoying songs from Britney, Christina, Mariah, Kelly Clarkson, Pink, Fantasia...you get the picture. Tracklist here.

This Britney remix, and admit it, you know you LOVE it, goes out to the Keoki, who will listen to this while watching XXX2 and reading Grisham, simultaneously!

Superstars #1 Hits Remixed mp3s:
Britney Spears - Toxic (Armand Van Helden remix)
Dido - White Flag (Al B Rich remix)

2 comments:

Arethusa said...

I admit it I have the original Toxic on my iPod but it's a pretty decent fluffy pop song, and Britney has had one of those in a while (and might never do it again!). Not too sure about the remix, too dance techno for me.

I have been remiss in commenting, my apologies, I have not forgotten you.

John said...

:-) It's great to have you back again!