Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Belle & Sebastian mp3s - The State I Am In (EP version) & A Century of Fakers

"I am thrilled that Belle & Sebastian have decided to collect all the tracks from their EPs onto a single-volume, double-disc collection. Really, I am. Because I didn't really need to feel special for having gone to the trouble and expense of collecting all the individual EPs over the years... Ah well, I suppose it makes sense. Some of the bands very best songs - "Lazy Line Painter Jane", I'm looking in your direction - appear on these EPs. Push Barman To Open Old Wounds will be out on May 24."


- from Chromewaves' May 22 post

frank doesn't feel special, but if you, like me, don't have all of their EPs, you can feel special by picking up the double disc collection for less then 15 bucks.

Mp3s from Belle & Sebastian's Push Barman to Open Old Wounds, released yesterday:

The State That I Am In (EP version)
A Century of Fakers (from 3..6..9 Seconds of Light)

No comments: