Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Little Stevie Wonder mp3s - I Call it Pretty Music but the Old People Call it the Blues & Little Water Boy (Demo Version)



Didn't that Stevie Wonder feel good yesterday? Nod. Nothing like a little dose of Stevie to add oomph to your day. I'll prove it with two more mp3s, this time from The Complete Motown Singles, Volume 2: 1962, which was released this week. According to the Hip-O Select site, "Most of the songs contained on it are unavailable anywhere else; many had never been re-released on vinyl, let alone on compact disc. When the edition is sold out, it’s gone for good, so act now."

Stevie Wonder mp3s:
Little Water Boy (With Clarence Paul)(Demo Version)
I Call it Pretty Music but the Old People Call it the Blues (Part 1)

3 comments:

HANS said...

This is off topic but I downloaded that Kurtis Blow song a few days ago and finally listened and it ROCKS me.

Thanks.

Canowine said...

No worries, Kurtis Blow is never off topic.

Anonymous said...

Do you know Rose zuly? I like it.
My brother often go to the internet bar to buy rose zulie and play it.
After school, He likes playing games using these rose online zuly with his friend.
I do not like to play it. Because I think that it not only costs much money but also spend much time. One day, he give me many rose online zulieand play the game with me.
I came to the bar following him and found Arua ROSE zulywas so cheap. After that, I also go to play game with him.