Wednesday, April 20, 2005

New Foo Fighters: Best of You (mp3)

For a hard rocker, Dave Grohl has written some heartfelt, poignant songs, and is one of those rare artists who can evoke both melancholy and glee with a phrase, while driving the air from your speakers into a pounding frenzy. Can he keep it up on the Foos' next album? Here's a new Foo Fighters' song for your enjoyment and judgment:

Foo Fighters - Best of You (mp3)

Best Of You is now available on iTunes for a mere 99 cents. That's a little less than a fourth of a cup of beer in D.C., and worth so much more.


***update 6/2/05: may I redirect you here for an mp3 from the new Foo acoustic disc.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

This song is awesome, the new album has me wetting the bed in anticipation!!! THANKS FOR SHARING HUN!!! LUV YA LOLRZ!!! - Ant

John said...

You're welcome, Ant from the Poconos. It's what I do. I have family up there in your neckothawood, by the way.

Anonymous said...

mm mm mm gotta love the foo fighters...thanks for posting it =) much love! thanks ant for putting it in ur myspace blog...

John said...

welcome, justin. clearly rock lives.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for putting this song up! I've been on the computer for hours trying to download it but it seems everyone else had the same idea! I'll finally be able to sleep now I've heard it! Another brilliant song from the best rock bad in the world! Dave Grohl is a GOD!!!

Anonymous said...

thanx you very fuckin much,,...

from Argentina.. a FooBanger!

Anonymous said...

dave grohl is the man, thanks for the hookup with the new song....screw emo...rock lives on!

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing this awesome tune.

John said...

Glad I could cure your insomnia, matt.

Rock on in Argentina, FooBanger!

anon & anon, my pleasure, my pleasure.

Anonymous said...

dude! the link doesn't work anymore!

Anonymous said...

shit it don't

Anonymous said...

help linky is dead, please someone repost

Anonymous said...

doesnt work help!!!!!!!!1

Anonymous said...

Hey the link is dead and i went to the site http://www.smudgeofashenfluff.com/ and i cant find it anywhere plz repost

Anonymous said...

I think foo fighters rocks, go foo fighters.

Anonymous said...

You know ,I have some shaiya gold,and my friend also has some
shaiya money,do you kouw they have the same meaning,Both of them can be called
shaiya gold,I just want to buy shaiya online gold,because there are many cheap shaiya gold