Thursday, April 14, 2005

Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds mp3s - Everything Must Converge and Little Empty Boat

Nick Cave is putting out the goods. Last year's double album, Abattoir Blues/Lyre of Orpheus was easily one of the best albumms of the year, and now we have a 3-disc B-sides and Rarities compilation.

That's 72 songs in two years.

So the new stuff on B-Sides & Rarities isn't really new, and it's a hit-and-miss affair. No matter. As Nick Cave reminds us of our own mortality, we hear the immortality of truth in his best work.

Here are two solid mp3s from B-sides and Rarities:

Everything Must Converge
Little Empty Boat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you know rohan crone? I like it.
My brother often go to the internet bar to buy rohan gold and play it.
After school, He likes playing games using these rohan online crone with his friend.
I do not like to play it. Because I think that it not only costs much money but also spend much time. One day, he give me many rohan online gold and play the game with me.
I came to the bar following him and found rohan money was so cheap. After that, I also go to play game with him.