Thursday, April 28, 2005

Eels - Railroad Man (Live on Leno - 4-26-2005) mp3 and video

Here's the Eels' stirring performance of Railroad Man from Tuesday night's Leno. From the just-released Blinking Lights and Other Revelations "all about" page, E (Mark Oliver Everett) says: "I recently took a train trip across America, and it was clear that these are the dying days of rail travel. I got friendly with some of the old men who still work on the trains and I noticed that I had a similar sense of displacement in today's music industry."

Eels - Railroad Man (Live on Leno 4-26-2005): mp3, movie (73.2 MB avi; rt click, save as)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know ,I have some runescape gold,and my friend also

has some rs gold,do you kouw they have the same

meaning,Both of them can be called runescape money
I just want to buy runescape,because there are many
cheap rs gold