Friday, April 22, 2005

Nina Simone Verve Remixed - The Homemade EP

Hi, fellow Nina Simone admirers. I present the homemade Nina Simone Verve Remixed EP, featuring all of her remixes from the three compilations. Somebody had to do it. You're welcome, or if you're a Simone purist, my apologies. Gee, I guess this means I'm going to have to make myself a Sarah Vaughan one, too...

From Verve Remixed 3:
Little Girl Blue (Postal Service Remix)
Lilac Wine (The Album Leaf Remix)

From Verve Remixed 2:
Sinnerman (Felix Da Housecat Heavenly House Mix)
Black Is The Color Of My True Love's Hair (Jaffa Remix)

From Verve Remixed:
Feelin' Good (Joe Claussell remix)
See-Line Woman (Masters At Work remix)


Anonymous said...

Diggin the Felix Sinnerman...


Canowine said...


Arethusa said...

I'm scared. :( :purist: I'll need to fortify myself before I try any of these.

Anonymous said...

Do you know Rose zuly? I like it.
My brother often go to the internet bar to buy rose zulie and play it.
After school, He likes playing games using these rose online zuly with his friend.
I do not like to play it. Because I think that it not only costs much money but also spend much time. One day, he give me many rose online zulieand play the game with me.
I came to the bar following him and found Arua ROSE zulywas so cheap. After that, I also go to play game with him.