Friday, April 22, 2005

Nina Simone Verve Remixed - The Homemade EP

Hi, fellow Nina Simone admirers. I present the homemade Nina Simone Verve Remixed EP, featuring all of her remixes from the three compilations. Somebody had to do it. You're welcome, or if you're a Simone purist, my apologies. Gee, I guess this means I'm going to have to make myself a Sarah Vaughan one, too...

From Verve Remixed 3:
Little Girl Blue (Postal Service Remix)
Lilac Wine (The Album Leaf Remix)

From Verve Remixed 2:
Sinnerman (Felix Da Housecat Heavenly House Mix)
Black Is The Color Of My True Love's Hair (Jaffa Remix)

From Verve Remixed:
Feelin' Good (Joe Claussell remix)
See-Line Woman (Masters At Work remix)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Diggin the Felix Sinnerman...

thanks

John said...

welcome!

Arethusa said...

I'm scared. :( :purist: I'll need to fortify myself before I try any of these.