Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Final Fantasy mp3s

Two more Final Fantasy mp3s, but this is it, no more, and I'm taking them down this Friday. I'm trying to not be excessive. Saturday is, of course, the release date for Has a Good Home, which I urge you to order now. Buy it for your Valentine and I guarantee you will get laid.

This is the Dream of Win and Regine (mp3) is about guess-who. Please Please Please (mp3) is an octave-jumping adventure, but the highlight for me is the rest after the repeated line "Give me your hands" at 1:17, followed by a euphoria-inducing crescendo from there to 1:25.

That should round out your homemade CD-single. I'll post a link to the image of the homemade cd album cover later this afternoon.

One more thing...

Peach, Plum, Pear (Joanna Newsom cover) (mp3) from everyhumanstep.com (Holy SHIT it's good)

HERE are the JPGs of the cover and liner notes for Has a Good Home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know ,I have some priston tale Gold,and my friend also

has some priston tale Money,do you kouw they have the same

meaning,I just want to buy priston tale Gold,because there are many cheap priston tale Gold