Friday, February 25, 2005

Contriva - Stuck (mp3)

Here's an instrumental oldie from waaay back in the Year of Our Lord 2000. If you've got the software to do it, you'll notice it's mixable to the infinity degree, and thus perfect for your independent film's original motion picture soundtrack. Maybe you've heard the Superpitcher remix on the 2003 Contriva Club Hit 12" of this track from the If You Had Stayed double LP. I think the 12" sold about as many copies in Germany as the David Hasselhoff bobblehead, though alas, I doubt it has the longevity.

Contriva - Stuck (mp3)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you know shadow of legend Gold? I like it..
My brother often go to the internet bar to buy sol gold and play it.
After school, He likes playing games using these buy shadow of legend Gold with his friends.
I do not like to play it. Because I think that it not only costs much money but also spend much time. One day, he give me many cheap shadow of legend Goldand play the game with me.
I came to the bar following him and found shadow of legend Gold moneywas so cheap. After that, I also go to play game with him.