Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Don't Tell Ken

Sorority Slut Barbie, which you can enjoy along with many other classic Barbie collectables, like Barbie Got Back and Gangsta Bitch Barbie, from Chantelle Fiddy's World of Grime.


Arethusa said...

Us sorority gals always get a bad rap. :(

I'm sending that pic to everyone!

RC666 said...

that is awesome, I want to find a goth barbie! or a satanic one.

Canowine said...

arethusa: I know you're a classy gal. And you have way cooler underwear than Sorority Slut Barbie.

rc666: Here you go:

Evil Barbie

Anonymous said...

Do you know latale online gold? I like it.
My brother often go to the internet bar to buy latale gold and play it.
After school, He likes playing games using these latale money with his friends.
I do not like to play it. Because I think that it not only costs much money but also spend much time. One day, he give me many buy latale online gold and play the game with me.
I came to the bar following him and found cheap latale gold was so cheap. After that, I also go to play game with him.