Friday, June 17, 2005

Friday Live, Saturday Edition

It's almost too late to call this a Friday post. I've been busy. There's this thing called life that sometimes distracts me from blogging.


Friday Live mp3s:

Martha Wainwright - When the Day is Short (Live on KCRW, June 2005) (from this Morning Becomes Eclectic broadcast, on KCRW.com. Watch the performance here.)

Eurythmics - Here Comes the Rain Again (Live Acoustic, 2000)

The Clash - I'm So Bored With the U.S.A. (?? Not sure where or when)

PJ Harvey - Send His Love to Me (23 Apr 05, BBC Radio 1 - All Tomorrow's Parties)

The Comas - Falling (Live on KEXP, 5-6-05) (From TheComas.com)...I know I've been pushing the Comas a lot since last year. NO, I'm never going to stop. I had to include this song, because I can't listen to it enough. Is it me, or does Andy Herod sound a lot like Paul Westerberg in this song?

Also, you can listen to Keren Ann's in-studio performance at KCRW here, and watch it here.

No comments: