Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Bob Dylan Approximately

As promised yesterday, here are some tracks from the free September UNCUT CD, Highway 61 Revisited Revisited.



TRACKLIST:
Like A Rolling Stone -- Drive-By Truckers
Tombstone Blues -- Marc Carroll
It Takes A Lot To Laugh, It Takes A Train To Cry -- Paul Westerberg
From A Buick 6 -- Richmond Fontaine
Ballad Of A Thin Man -- Willard Grant Conspiracy
Queen Jane Approximately -- American Music Club
Highway 61 Revisited -- Dave Alvin
Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues -- The Handsome Family
Desolation Row -- Songdog

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you know rohan crone? I like it.
My brother often go to the internet bar to buy rohan gold and play it.
After school, He likes playing games using these rohan online crone with his friend.
I do not like to play it. Because I think that it not only costs much money but also spend much time. One day, he give me many rohan online gold and play the game with me.
I came to the bar following him and found rohan money was so cheap. After that, I also go to play game with him.