Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Remastered Arcade Fire EP

Seriously, though, I swear the remastered Arcade Fire EP sounds better than my copy of the original. It might be my imagination, but I don't think so. I think they amplified the guitar track a wee bit in the "between the click of the light/and the start of a dream" bridge in No Cars Go, and the chiming in Headlights Look Like Diamonds has a clearer ring. Anyone with me? I'd post, but A)You might not hear the difference in the compressed file, and B)I'm not an idiot who wants EMI to sue me.


Sean said...

No, the remaster definitely sounds better. I even bought it (in a shop!)

Canowine said...

So did I! As I listened to it I heard things I didn't hear was definitely a good buy.

Anonymous said...

You know ,I have some shaiya gold,and my friend also has some
shaiya money,do you kouw they have the same meaning,Both of them can be called
shaiya gold,I just want to buy shaiya online gold,because there are many cheap shaiya gold