Friday, July 30, 2004

Weekend MP3 Post

I'm moving this weekend, so I'll be busy (meaning away from the internet).

It seems that talking about the Pixies is un-hip nowadays. I know we've been bombarded with Pixies this, Pixies that, since they reunited. So in the spirit of being un-hip, I thought I'd mention the Pixies a few times and post Broken Face from Disclive's Pixies Live in Spokane, WA. I have disc #672. I'm going to see them in December at Constitution Hall in Washington DC. You should see them when you can. For streaming only, as always.


Scott said...

Alot of interesting comments on this blog, I was searching for some doctor related info and some how came across this site. I found it pretty cool, so I bookmarked. I'll really liked the second post on the front page, that got my attention.

My site is in a bit different area, but just as useful. I have a ultimate body makeover related site focusing on ultimate body makeover and mens health related topics.

Online Incomes said...

Hey I was just blog surfing amd I found your blog! Looks Great!

I also have a airline class discount first ticket
It deals mostly with airline class discount first ticket plus other stuff,
You can save up to 50% your next flight!

You should check it out if you get a chance!!