Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Hot Night Crash

Click here or here (and follow the "video" link), to see the video for the Sahara Hotnights' Hot Night Crash, featuring hot Swedish 20-somethings in cowboy boots mercilessly rocking a cowboy hat-wearing audience in a southwestern dance hall. Shew. Yee-haw.

I'm going to see the Hotnights with The Hives next week at the 9:30 Club, with the Keoki and other friends. Let's see if they outrock the last stellar bundle I saw in NW DC, Ambulance LTD and The Killers, opening for Stellastar. Who played on the side stage that night? TV On the Radio.


Anonymous said...

Sahara hotnights are definatly deserving of the name. After seeing them with the hives, I am in love with all 4 of them. When they are finished with the tour I am going to pick up and move to sweeden to stalk them.

Canowine said...

I was there too, anonymous. All I have to say is, while you're stalking, bring a camera and send me pics!