Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Hot Night Crash

Click here or here (and follow the "video" link), to see the video for the Sahara Hotnights' Hot Night Crash, featuring hot Swedish 20-somethings in cowboy boots mercilessly rocking a cowboy hat-wearing audience in a southwestern dance hall. Shew. Yee-haw.

I'm going to see the Hotnights with The Hives next week at the 9:30 Club, with the Keoki and other friends. Let's see if they outrock the last stellar bundle I saw in NW DC, Ambulance LTD and The Killers, opening for Stellastar. Who played on the side stage that night? TV On the Radio.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sahara hotnights are definatly deserving of the name. After seeing them with the hives, I am in love with all 4 of them. When they are finished with the tour I am going to pick up and move to sweeden to stalk them.

John said...

I was there too, anonymous. All I have to say is, while you're stalking, bring a camera and send me pics!