Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Remains of the Day

A while back, Keoki posted the two best tracks from the Corpse Bride soundtrack, the moving Victor's Piano Solo and the playful The Piano Duet.


You might try to hide and you might try to pray
But we all end up the remains of the day
-from "Remains of the Day"


Those tracks motivated me to see the movie and buy the soundtrack. It's fantastic, and does what a good soundtrack should - enhances the movie and keeps it in your mind long after you've seen it.

Here are two more of my favorite tunes, both darkened with warped humor.

Remains of the Day (mp3)

Tears to Shed (mp3)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know ,I have some maple mesos,and my friend also has some
mesos,do you kouw they have the same meaning,Both of them can be called
maple story mesos,I just want to
maplestory mesos,because there are many
cheap mesos