Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Elliott Smith's Blues

Unreleased Elliott Smith material has been popping up here and there lately, including live unreleased songs at Elliott Smith B-Sides, as reported by Everybody Cares, Everybody Understands.

Last Thursday, someone posted this concert on the Live Music Archive, which includes this cover (mp3) of the Beatles' "Yer Blues." It's chilling when he sings:

The eagle picks my eye
The worm he licks my bones
I feel so suicidal
Just like Dylan's Mr. Jones
Lonely wanna die
If I ain't dead already
Ooh girl you know the reason why.

Black cloud crossed my mind
Blue mist round my soul
Feel so suicidal
Even hate my rock and roll
Wanna die yeah wanna die
If I ain't dead already
Ooh girl you know the reason why.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know ,I have some maple mesos,and my friend also has some
mesos,do you kouw they have the same meaning,Both of them can be called
maplestory mesos,I just want to
buy flyff penya ,because there are many
cheap mesos