Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Beck.com

The revamped Beck.com features four new songs on a snazzy Flash boombox. They're worth checking out, especially "Untitled Song 2," but Beck isn't meant to be played on tinny computer speakers. Well, okay, yeah, he is, but he wasn't meant to be played solely on tinny computer speakers. I saved the audio to burn a CD for my trip to Pennsylvania tomorrow. Yes, that means I'll be away (again) for several days. Until then, here are a couple of tinny Beck mp3s:

Beck - Untitled Song 2 (mp3)

Beck - Shake Shake (Black Tambourine) (adrock remix) (mp3)

Also, preview the remix album, Guerolito, here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know ,I have some runescape gold,and my friend also

has some rs gold,do you kouw they have the same

meaning,Both of them can be called runescape money
I just want to buy runescape,because there are many
cheap rs gold