Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Nick Lowe, Live at the 9:30 Club, 17 Sep 2007

We spend our days making choices that define us, creating our histories as we stumble through our days. Today, you could go downloading a 5-minute track here, a 3-minute track there. Or you could download an entire solo concert by the legendary Nick Lowe, recorded at the Birchmere in Alexandria, VA, and hosted by NPR. Yeah, no-brainer. Spend the evening with Nick.

The setlist:

Set List
People Change
Soulful Wind
What's Shakin' on the Hill
Long Limbed Girl
Lately I've Let Things Slide
Has She Got A Friend
All Men Are Liars
I Trained Her to Love Me
Indian Queens
Cruel to Be Kind
Heart
Man That I've Become
Hope For Us All
Without Love
Rome Wasn't Built in a Day
Shelley My Love
I Knew the Bride (When She Use to Rock and Roll)
(What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace, Love and Understanding?
Heart of the City
The Beast in Me

Own At My Age

No comments: