Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Fuck All Y'All (The EP)

Now that we have your attention. Here are some mp3s from Applied Communication's free EP:

Operation: Load Up On [Tang] (mp3)
Infinite BJ (mp3)
Echo Boom (mp3)

Download the other 2 songs, and Awesome Fantasies (mp3), because you can never have too many, and because it goes like this:

do you know you've never known how i've really felt?
i've only felt what i've felt you've felt i should feel.
i only give you what i think you want to be given; only tell you what i want to tell you
based on my understanding of what you want to be told.
you're getting nothing but convoluted blankets of repetition--
repeating your body, surrounding your body.

here are some drum beats, i made them myself.
here's a package- it's got my heart, my stomach, my soul.
here's my trust. i believe you, understand you.
here's my hope. i'm glad i see you every day.

YR BREASTS YR BREASTS THEY'RE BEAUTIFUL.
YR THROAT YR THROAT IS BEAUTIFUL.
YR PROBLEMS YR PROBLEMS ARE A PROBLEM.
MY AWESOME FANTASIES-- MY FANTASIES HAPPEN FREQUENTLY.


ahhh, poetic verse.

If you feel like being emotionally disturbed, watch the video for It Bothers Me It Bothers You I Snore:


Buy Applied Communications stuff.

No comments: