Saturday, March 08, 2008

Three Undisputably Valid Reasons To Renew Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

According to EW, the show is on the bubble for a return season, and I agree with writer Whitney Pastorek: "I've enjoyed watching this fledgling series fumble to find its footing. I remember loving that first mess of an X-Files season on Fox back in the day and hoping it would stick around so I could make heads or tails of it. I wonder if Chris Carter's masterpiece would have survived in this instant-gratification, hair-trigger world?"

Enough talking. Let me make my case. Here are two undisputably good reasons to bring the The Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles back:

1. Summer Glau as Terminator cop.
2. Summer Glau as Terminator dancer.
3. Summer Glau as both of the above in the same episode.

And I'll sum it all up by declaring that the world would be much more beautiful and interesting if we only had more cop dancer androids with ridiculously long necks from the future. Word?


cop.


dancer.


cop.


dancer.


cop!


dancer!

No comments: