Thursday, February 23, 2006

Tasty Habits

Remember the early days of the World Wide Web, when you never knew what you were going to discover from click to click? When I came across the Myspace page for DC's The Tasty Habits while surfing yesterday (who does that anymore?), I got that old feeling that you get from finding a little treasure after a string of dull links. These songs made me laugh, nod, and sing along, and I think they'll do the same for you. Scroll down the page and you'll see the comment: "are you coming home for winter break loser? im just kidding...i love my big brother!" How touching is that.

RIYL Weezer, and I'm going to say the early 90's band from Burke, VA, Poole.

The Tasty Habits - Me Deane and the Drum Machine (mp3)

The Tasty Habits - If Nick and Jessica Split (mp3)

From the Nick and Jessica Split EP. Sorry, but I've no idea where you can get it.

No comments: