Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Polyphonic Spree - Damage Control & other new demos

I met The Spree's Tim DeLaughter and Annie Clark, a.k.a. St. Vincent, at Reagan National Airport in Alexandria, VA, a few years ago, and they seemed like incredibly nice people after a long trip from San Antonio. Tim signed a Harp magazine on the cover photo of PJ Harvey for me. Since then I've been fond of them, so I was delighted to see that Tim is blogging. Mp3 blogging, no less.

Here's yesterday's demo of Damage Control (mp3). This, and several other mp3 goodies, are posted on The Fragile Army blog, along with Delaughter's insight, artwork, and photographs.

2 comments:

RC666 said...

hegeum and other throat sounds... who introduced you because someone was scared to go up to him!! That would be ME!

John said...

Oh yeah, that is right. My brain loves to forget my more cowardly moments.