Thursday, March 02, 2006

Hump Day Was Good

Rosanne Cash played an arresting live set on KCRW, nicely coinciding with the Walk the Line DVD release, and Polysics rocked out on KEXP. We've got both, except for the first two songs the Polysics played. As always, you can listen to the live sets, including the interviews, at the stations' web pages.

I'm moving this weekend, and I won't have internet service until sometime next week, so no posts until I'm back online. It hurts me more than it hurts you.

Rosanne Cash (Live on KCRW, broadcast 3-1-2006) (mp3s)

Black Cadillac
Radio Operator
God is in the Roses
House on the Lake
The Good Intent
Hope Against Hope
Burn Down This Town
Loverly

Polysics (Live on KEXP, 3-1-2006) (mp3s)

Baby Bias
I My Me Mine
Coelakanth is Android/Black Out Fall Out

1 comment:

frank said...

Can you repost the Rosanne Cash song? Would love to hear them!