Friday, December 05, 2008

The Daily Flashback: GH - Frisco sings "Lady of My Heart" to Felicia at their wedding



Here are some of the YouTube comments on this clip:

Why don't they have this on I Tunes?

I used to sing this song to my ex wife, just like this, and she had the same look in her eyes that Felicia did. I miss that look so much it hurts...even after a couple of years without her, I can't stop thinking about her...I'll always love her!

does any one have a clip when frisco sang to felicia while she was with colton back eposide 89?

Felicia is an Aztec Princess. That's why she is dressed that way.

Frisco & Felicia were the all time BEST supercouple ever!...

Aren't they all dead now?

So sweet. I'm gonna cry now. I loved Frisco and Felicia.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i didn't know you were such a General Hospital fan!!!

John said...

Who wouldn't be, with couples like Anna Devane & Robert Scorpio, Felicia & Frisco, Luke & Laura...

Anonymous said...

wait until uncle tom hears about this ...