Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Snakes On A Mutha******' Plane!!!

I'm on my way to get in line for Snakes On A Plane right now, but I thought I'd throw up a couple of tracks from the soundtrack. Cobra Starship contributes a horribly fantastic yet truly god-awful song, but since it has the lead singer from The Sounds in it we will listen and we will rock to it. You all know mine and RC's affinity for Cee-Lo Green (There goes Randy with Skee-Lo) and luckily our man Cee-Lo contributes a pretty sweet lil' number that I'm pretty sure tells of his fear of snakes. The whole album is filled with indie rock remixed and it's pretty damn good. And for good measure I threw in a Sounds remix. Enjoy! Cue The Music!

Snakes On A Plane (Bring It) - Cobra Starship

Ophidiophobia - Cee Lo Green

Queen Of Apology (Patrick Stump Remix) - The Sounds

No comments: