Sunday, December 04, 2005

Yo Ho, Yo Ho.....Sounds Like Something A Pimp Would Say!

The teaser trailer for Pirates Of The Carribean is out on the net and it looks pretty good. The first was a complete surprise hit, largely due to the Oscar nominated performance of Johnny Depp's Captain Jack Sparrow. That film was about 20 minutes too long, but still a lot of fun. So now here comes the first of two sequels that will arrive in cinemas in back to back summers. Enjoy the squid faced Davey Jones!

Pirates Of The Carribean: Dead Men's Chest

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you know buy lindens? I like it.
My brother often go to the internet bar to buy second life linden and play it.
After school, He likes playing games using these cheap linden with his friends.
I do not like to play it. Because I think that it not only costs much money but also spend much time. One day, he give me many linden dollars and play the game with me.
I came to the bar following him and found secondlife money was so cheap. After that, I also go to play game with him.