Monday, December 12, 2005

Jack Johnson and Rudolph Teach Us A Lesson

I've always hated the end of Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer. The mean reindeers like him now and everything gets wrapped up in a nice little package. It shouldn't be that easy. Rudolph should have said something, he should have put his antlers in someone's ass and been like, "Up yours! Up all of yours! You guys hated the nose....But now you all love the nose! You guys all STINK...Thats right you STINK like three day old reindeer shit!!!" That would have been the way my version ended, and while Jack Johnson doesn't get as extreme as I would like he does address the situation in his very last verse. Which makes this my favorite version of this holiday classic. Enjoy.


Jack Johnson - Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know ,I have some priston tale Gold,and my friend also

has some priston tale Money,do you kouw they have the same

meaning,I just want to buy priston tale Gold,because there are many cheap priston tale Gold