Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Christmas + The Ramones = Smiles All Around The Tree!

This one's simple....People fight during the Holiday season. The shopping, the idiots who are shopping around you, the blinking lights, the crappy fruitcake, the whole nine. My family fought (but they fought all the time so maybe they're a bad example!), most likely yours did too and according to this song so did The Ramones. So here's a two minute slice of punk heaven to relieve a little holiday stress....Go ahead, feel free to punch someone while they're under the Mistletoe. Enjoy!

Merry Christmas (I Don't Want To Fight Tonight!) - The Ramones

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you know shadow of legend Gold? I like it..
My brother often go to the internet bar to buy sol gold and play it.
After school, He likes playing games using these buy shadow of legend Gold with his friends.
I do not like to play it. Because I think that it not only costs much money but also spend much time. One day, he give me many cheap shadow of legend Goldand play the game with me.
I came to the bar following him and found shadow of legend Gold moneywas so cheap. After that, I also go to play game with him.