Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Stick This Up Your Chimney Johnny!


I cannot disagree more with Johnny about the Christmas music. Furthermore, I will prove it by posting a kick ass Christmas song every day until the big day arrives. Today's selection is a super bad classic from the "Hardest Working Man In Show Business!" James Brown. Listen to his back-up band, that bass line with the horns in there. Those horns are so damn fine and this track is like some sort of Aged Cheese, 'cause it smells funky! Anywho, this is what I call a Christmas song! Enjoy!

Santa Clause, Go Straight To The Ghetto - James Brown

1 comment:

John said...

Hiya ##NAME##, just thought I'd say great post titled ##TITLE##. I'm looking for ##LINK## and I ended up here accidentally but I will make sure I return soon. Looking for in addition will keep me busy for a few hours.