Sunday, November 27, 2005

The Life Aquatic With Steve Zissou and The Keoki

Everything about this movie gets better everytime I see it. The rest of this entry is just Bill Murray quotes taken from the movie....turn on Sue Jorge, read the quotes and do whatever else. I don't care.

"I think your Team Zissou ring might've caught me on the lip." "I'm going to find it and I'm going to destroy it. Possibly with dynamite." "Don't point that gun at him, he's an unpaid intern." "I'm going to fight it, but I'll let it live. What about my dynamite?" "Merci, Cedric. Remind me, we'll send him a red cap and a speedo." "Well, out here we call them "pirates," Ned." "Wolodarsky, go get the keys to that fishing boat, and throw them in the water. No, wait. They might have another set. Just blow it up." "Son of a bitch, I'm sick of these dolphins." "Your way's four inches, mine is an inch and a half. Do you want to pay for the extra gas?" "You know, I'd be jealous about you staying at Allie's place, except I always thought he was kind of a closet queer." "We're in the middle of a lightning strike rescue op, Klaus. What's the deal?" "Go downstairs and throw a tarp over anything that says "Operation Henessey" on it." "That pregnant slut is playing us like a cheap fiddle!" "If you're not against me, don't cross this line! If yes, do." "I dunno, I think that bull-dyke reporter is gonna burn us." "Those fucking amateurs. You left your dog, you idiots!"

No comments: