Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Senor Spielbergo's Munich!

I was talking to Uncle Tom the other day about directors who are so good you're constantly asking, "What are they doing next?". We came up with a short list of Wes Anderson, Shamylamadindong, Tarantino, Soderbergh, Pete Jackson and towards the end I mentioned Spielberg. He's the oldest of this lot but still, when I leave his films I immediately wonder what he's going to do next. I loved his War Of The Worlds this past Summer and I can't wait to see Munich, which he is currently finishing and will be released on Christmas Day. Munich is about the terrorist action during the Munich Olympics. He started filming Munich in June and is in a mad dash for Awards season, and it's already one of the top contenders for Best Picture. The last time he did a popcorn movie in Summer and a socially important film in the Winter it was the one-two punch of Jurrassic Park and Schindler's List. Here's the striking one-sheet for Munich.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you know Rom Gold? I like it.
My brother often go to the internet bar to buy Runes of Magic Gold and play it.
After school, He likes playing games using these Runes of Magic money with his friends.
I do not like to play it. Because I think that it not only costs much money but also spend much time. One day, he give me many buy Rom Goldand play the game with me.
I came to the bar following him and found cheap Runes of Magic Goldwas so cheap. After that, I also go to play game with him.