Saturday, October 01, 2005

Death Cab's Earth Angel

So Johnny has been talking about this Stubbs The Zombie soundtrack forever and ever, and now I've finally heard something off it and man if it isn't good! Even though I will go on record as saying that Death Cab For Cutie is one of the worst names for a really good band, this is a great track....now if we could only insert it into Back To The Future!

Earth Angel - Death Cab For Cutie


Unfortunately we've had to take down the track, but the letter that we got was very very nice. I will definately be buying that album when it comes out, the guys that sent us were really cool. Go buy it on Oct 18th.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you know Rom Gold? I like it.
My brother often go to the internet bar to buy Runes of Magic Gold and play it.
After school, He likes playing games using these Runes of Magic money with his friends.
I do not like to play it. Because I think that it not only costs much money but also spend much time. One day, he give me many buy Rom Goldand play the game with me.
I came to the bar following him and found cheap Runes of Magic Goldwas so cheap. After that, I also go to play game with him.