Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Bowie Loves Arcade Fire

If Johnny (Canowine to everyone else) was here I'm pretty sure he would have posted this...Enjoy!

Arcade Fire w/ David Bowie


Canowine said...

Hey! I was just downloading a torrent of that when I saw your post...I cancelled the torrent and downloaded at your link. Of course you're right, I was going to post that after I got it. Thanks for carrying the torch bro! It's good to be back.

Skotta said...

thanx - had a hard time finding this for some reson or another.


The Keoki said...

shout out to ICELAND!!!

Tristan said...

Wow! Thanks for posting this vid. I'm a Montrealer who can't stop loving this band even a year after their album came out, their tracks are playing on top 40 hits (this usually kills it for me) and new local bands are being refered to as "the new arcade fire". I'm a little out of the loop though; I don't own a TV and I'm out of contact 6 months out of the year. Hence, this question: where/when did this take place? I'm guessing Iceland from the other posts, but at what event?

Canowine said...

It was the Fashion Rocks! event. More info here.

Anonymous said...

You know ,I have some runescape gold,and my friend also

has some rs gold,do you kouw they have the same

meaning,Both of them can be called runescape money
I just want to buy runescape,because there are many
cheap rs gold