Friday, August 26, 2005

Friday Live Addendum

I'm definitely not trying to horn in on Canowine's weekly column....BUT! The Man In Black's best track at Folsom was the following, purely because the inmates hooted and hollered at every mention of drinking and violence and profanity. Enjoy and apologies Johnny please don't ban me from the Ranch!

Johnny Cash A Boy Named Sue Live At Folsom


Canowine said...

Nobody ever complained about a little extra Cash!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Do you know rohan crone? I like it.
My brother often go to the internet bar to buy rohan gold and play it.
After school, He likes playing games using these rohan online crone with his friend.
I do not like to play it. Because I think that it not only costs much money but also spend much time. One day, he give me many rohan online gold and play the game with me.
I came to the bar following him and found rohan money was so cheap. After that, I also go to play game with him.