Saturday, June 25, 2005

Uncle Tom Knows That Strummer Knows!

So lately you hear from The_Keoki very rarely and Uncle Tom even less. Everyone is busy and everyone has stuff to do and Canowine is our glue that keeps this sweet little blog(my favorite of all blogs) rolling. But man if this post shouldn't be credited to Uncle Tom I don't know what should be! I think, and I think so does Uncle Tom, that Johhny Cash's "Hurt" video is the greatest work of that medium. I'm not sure I think that anymore.

Joe Strummer - Redemption Song


SugarDuck said...

I still think "Hurt" is better. But this one is really good.

Anonymous said...

You know ,I have some requiem gold,and my friend also has some
requiem lant,do you kouw they have the same meaning,Both of them can be called
requiem money,I just want to
requiem online gold,because there are many
cheap requiem lant