Sunday, May 15, 2005

Gorillaz - Feel Good Inc. Mp3

So all I know about the Gorillaz is that they're an animated band of some sort, one of them is the lead singer of Blur and every couple years they drop a couple of addictive singles that you can't get out of your head. A few years ago their song "Clint Eastwood" was stuck in my head and just as I'm free of that track here comes their new one. You've probably heard it on the I-Pod commercial with the roller skaters, which was the start of the madness for me. Apple has had an amazing streak of great tracks synched to their ads, so much so that everytime a new one comes out I'm usually at the i-Tunes store directly after the ad purchasing the 99 cent peice of heaven. Anywho, here's the track that me and my four year old really dig right now. OOOOO-OOOOO!

Feel Good Inc. - The Gorillaz


HANS said...

i dig the beat. i get a lot of outkast/beck vibes from it. just me?

Canowine said...

Almost makes you want to head for the roller rink and rent a pair of those old school skates that are so work they make you veer in one direction!

The Keoki said...

I agree with both comments wholeheartedly. The first verse almost sounds like a tossed out verse from Loser. And the rollerskating thing is spot on.

Noreen said...

thought it would be unfair to just leech music from some randon blogger upon googling for this thx,person!!

Anonymous said...

thought it would be unfair to just leech music from some randon blogger upon googling for this thx,person!!................same goes for me, thanks

Anonymous said...

Kewlest song I have heard this month! (Actually, it is the 1st of, so I should say for two months!)

Anonymous said...

Do you know seal cegel? I like it.
My brother often go to the internet bar to buy sealonline cegel and play it.
After school, He likes playing games using these seal online cegel with his friends.
I do not like to play it. Because I think that it not only costs much money but also spend much time. One day, he give me many cheap seal cegeland play the game with me.
I came to the bar following him and found buy seal online cegelwas so cheap. After that, I also go to play game with him.