Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Howl's Moving Castle - New Trailer

So ever since Disney started releasing Hayao Miyazaki movies it's been miss and miss. They always release the US version with an dubbed english language track and don't even give us the choice to see it with subtitles. I know, I know suubtitles are a hard sell, but at least give the public the choice. I myself used to think the only way to go with Miyazaki movies was subtitles only, but now I have a son and I'm grateful for english dubbed versions. Lately though Disney has started to listen to the public and included both versions on their Miyazaki DVDs and now they announced that "Howl's Moving Castle" will be released to the theaters in two versions, which is wonderful! So with all that said, here is the simply stunning trailer to Miyazaki's next masterpiece.


Howl's Moving Castle

3 comments:

Canowine said...

I'm speechless. That was astonishing. I can't wait to see it.

SugarDuck said...

I never thought about it before, having always hated dubbing, but if you have young kids, I guess you would need the dubbed version.

Arethusa said...

I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait i can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait.