Thursday, March 24, 2005

So Disney Is Losing Pixar And Miramax And Now ...

M. Night Shyamylan is taking his next project to Warner Bros. You can read the particulars here. Night had made all of his films at Disney and, after the upcoming Pixar and Miramax departures, would have been one of the few bright and shiny things Disney had left in the cupboard. Say what you want about him but he puts people in the seats and he's due for a super blockbuster if you apply the odds and evens theory. Unlike the Star Trek films, where the even numbered ones are good, Night's odd-numbered movies seem to be the most popular. So since this is numero sinco Disney should have made the play, but as Sugarduck will tell you, they're run by a team of monkeys.

7 comments:

Canowine said...

A sea nymph in an apartment pool...how is that a "personal story," I wonder.

The Keoki said...

I once found a Leprachaun in a patch of clovers..... but it's very personal so I don't want to talk about it.

The Keoki said...

Ok fine i'll tell you what happened, it was just a drunk irishman who passed out after St Patty's Day. But he was short and green from all the vommitting he had done. I'm sure I made a common mistake thinking he was a wee one.

Canowine said...

I think you should submit that story to M. Night.

The Keoki said...

No No it's much too personal.

Canowine said...

Well, anyway...Disney wouldn't touch that one either.

Anonymous said...

Do you know Rose zuly? I like it.
My brother often go to the internet bar to buy rose zulie and play it.
After school, He likes playing games using these rose online zuly with his friend.
I do not like to play it. Because I think that it not only costs much money but also spend much time. One day, he give me many rose online zulieand play the game with me.
I came to the bar following him and found Arua ROSE zulywas so cheap. After that, I also go to play game with him.