Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Humping All Over Hump Day!

Wednesday is here, commonly known as hump day. Why is it known as Hump Day? I would guess it's because it's the middle of the week and after Wednesday it's all down hill and the week goes fairly fast. Right? Or is there a more sordid meaning to Hump Day? Is it kind of a weekly Valentines Day? Was it thought up in the swinging '60s man? Or is it all this ladies idea? She's at the end of this intriguing trailer and I think she may know a few things about Hump Day! Just for the record shouldn't Wednesday be spelled Wendsday? Keoki OUT!

2 comments:

job opportunitya said...

Extraordinary blog. Your site was hip and fresh
and we'll visit it again! I love surfing the internet
for blogs.
I can't explain, but you need to check my plastic surgery los angeles blog!

job opportunitya said...

Captivating blog. I love surfing the web for the
type of blogs that you do. It had me on the edge of my
seat and I kept going back to again and again!
Stop by and look at my liposuction plastic surgery blog site.